In August 2022, Chaos Labs was awarded a grant from the AAVE Grant Program to build an innovative Collateral At Risk and User-Centric Dashboard, which provides protocol users with greater insights into their personal positions and protocol-wide health. Following a successful launch of the initial version of the AAVE v3 Collateral At Risk Dashboard supporting Avalanche, Polygon, Optimism, Arbitrum, and others, the product now supports AAVE v3 positions on Ethereum!
The crypto world is continuously expanding, with it, the need for efficient and effective risk management solutions. Keeping this in mind, we are thrilled to announce the extension of our AAVE v3 Collateral At Risk Dashboard to support Ethereum.
The AAVE v3 Collateral At Risk Dashboard is a comprehensive solution that provides real-time value-at-risk (VaR) analysis. The platform was designed to provide users and DAO members with an in-depth view of their portfolio risk, helping them make informed decisions in an ever-changing market. With this integration, users can monitor the risk associated with their Ethereum-based positions in real time.
The integration with Ethereum is part of our ongoing commitment to providing the best risk management and monitoring solutions to our clients and their users. Our team has worked hard to ensure a seamless experience, which will greatly enhance the risk management capabilities of the community and help everyone navigate the ever-changing crypto space with confidence.
If you've got a question or comment, don't hesitate to get in touch with us on Twitter or send an email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Chaos Labs Unveils Parameter Recommendation Platform (February 1, 2023)
- Chaos Labs helps navigate DeFi volatility with an expanded AAVE V2 risk partnership (January 11, 2023)
- Chaos Labs joins AAVE as full-time contributor (November 17, 2022)
- Chaos Labs launches AAVE v3 risk bot (September 15, 2022)
- Chaos Labs launches AAVE v3 risk application (September 7, 2022)
- AAVE simulation series: stETH:ETH depeg (pt. 0) (August 29, 2022)
- Chaos Labs dives deep into AAVE v3 data validity (August 20, 2022)
- Chaos Labs receives AAVE grant (August 2, 2022)