Chaos Labs is the first automated, on-chain economic security system enabling crypto protocols to optimize risk management and capital efficiency while protecting user funds. We use world-class custom EVM simulations to understand protocol mechanics and scenario implications.
Leading protocols use our platform and tools, helping them manage and secure billions of dollars in assets, including Aave, GMX, Benqi, Osmosis, Uniswap, and more.
We are looking for a skilled and enthusiastic Protocol Lead to join our NYC team and lead the relationships with our clients and partners. You will be responsible for ensuring our customers achieve their desired outcomes by leveraging our risk management and optimization solutions. In this role, you will work closely with our partners to understand their ongoing needs, identify areas where our tools and services can add value, and drive the adoption of our suite of solutions.
Our customers are your #1 priority. In this role, you will:
- Build and maintain relationships with a number of our top partners and their community members, providing ongoing support and exceeding client expectations across deliverables
- Take an active role in protocol governance forums, representing Chaos Labs and communicating our analyses, research work, and tools. This includes:
- Identifying the ongoing needs of our clients, working alongside our DS and engineering teams to build a solution, and communicating it back to our partners and their communities
- Owning the Governance on-chain implementation process of our parameter recommendations, working alongside our engineering team
- Maintain relationships and communications with delegates to ensure they actively participate in votes and are constantly educated on our work
- Serve as the voice of the customer internally by engaging in internal product discussions, translating customer usage and feedback into actionable insights and new feature ideas that will add value to our customers
- Continuously improve the customer experience by gathering feedback, identifying areas for improvement, and implementing best practices. This includes creating internal and community-facing frameworks and processes to streamline our workflows